Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Quizno's Guy

How could someone whose name I do not know change my life? Because he is AWESOME. Whenever I go into Quizno's he makes me feel that he got up that morning to make me a sandwich. The most important part of his day is to make me happy. This is not unique to me, my husband and kids have the same experience when they go, as I'm sure do many others.

Does he make a better sandwich than the other Quizno's guys? Probably not, but I will never know, for as long as he works at that particular Quizno's it is the only Quizno's I will go to. Does he care for me personally, no probably not. Then what is it? I don't know. I just know that I hope and pray that I can hire him someday. If not, I will just remember that whatever I do I have an affect on others, and it is much better to be remembered as awesome than not. If my whole goal for the day is to make others feel that my sole purpose that day was to positively impact their life, then it's all good.

1 comment:

DA Wagners said...

What a great post! I want everyone I come into contact with feel encouraged and energized!