Monday, December 3, 2007

Miss me?

I just got back into town after a much needed break. Hubby and I took our born of the body babies out of town on a family matter. And before you get upset about us not taking the born of the heart babies with us, let me explain that my born of the body babies have had to share their parents for the last four years. The heart babies will have five full years of being the only children in the house once all of our body babies are grown. I think the body babies deserve to have their parents for five days.

Ok, so that out of the way, let me say how much fun we had. Our boys played in the pool for a couple of hours. It's not that they don't get along normally, but with a six year age difference they don't tend to play together much at home. Our younger boy was absolutely thrilled that his big brother was hanging with him.

My primary purpose was one last hurrah before our oldest body baby left the nest. I arranged it around a secondary event that I REALLY wanted to do. Weather did not permit my secondary event to happen. I was REALLY upset, but remembered that the first thing was the first thing and that was accomplished.

Anyway, I have to go and deal with the aftershocks of the long absence so catch you later.

No comments: