Wednesday, July 2, 2008

She got her baby back, baby back, baby back....

Go wish her well, as they get back into their own rhythm.

Also, pray for us, our court date is 7/8 - the only thing we are hoping for is termination. Although not throwing our vacation plans into a tailspin would also be nice. We asked for permission to take the kids with us waaaaay back in April, the CPS worker just asked the judge about a week ago. We bought plane tickets in May, and should be able to take kids we've been raising for three and a half years on a family vacation. You think?

Also, there have been new developments involving Mama's family with more kids being removed into foster care. So, we are hoping that enough will finally be enough. Maybe I need to get me an Oprah Vision Board?????

Just think Johnny Cochran 7/8 - terminate

4 comments:

Megan Wagner said...

Thank you!!! I am so beyond happy to have him back. Took him for his 4 month visit and he's up to 14lb 14 oz! 10 full pounds since he was originally placed with me. I will keep your family in my prayers to terminate!

Becky said...

Praying termination goes through!!!

Susie said...

Praying for you Annie! Let me know friend. I'll be in Houston with Skip(surgery), but shoot me a text or something.

Sugar-n-Spice said...

ok, the previous post had me laughing my head off! ;) i will be praying for your children, and their court date. i know EXACTLY how hard that can be.

our littlest guy left wed. night, we have had him since he was 4 wks old. so very hard. but, i'm still breathing, though i have to remind myself, "in....out....in....out".