Tuesday, August 12, 2008

AG's email to me

Thank you, blah, blah, blah, we appreciate you contacting us.

Here's some other people you can contact.

The NORTHWEST legal aid, committed to helping non custodial parents with their legal matters, in the counties located in the NORTHWEST part of the state. Last I checked, we were SOUTHEAST, and the custodial parent. They will assist me in getting visitation for kids that LIVE WITH ME. Locating my children, WHO LIVE WITH ME, and help me get my child support obligations reduced. But only if I live in the NORTHWEST part of the state, which I do not.

Also referred me to a father's rights legal website, that will assist me in determining who the legal father of my babies are.

And finally, to my local CPS office. Hey, I think that's who I'm complaining about, my local CPS office who isn't doing their job. "Hey will you actually start doing your job? Thanks" apparently I just have to ask.

Well, AG, I appreciate you contacting me. I will try getting some help from the guy who replaces you.

1 comment:

Sugar-n-Spice said...

Oh, Annie, I'm frustrated for you. I can't imagine what that would be like. Maybe we should organize some kind of boycott/picket/demonstration that would get some media attention. You know, on a court lawn. I'm only half joking. Uh, no, actually I'm not joking at all. I'm so irritated and I'm not even you!